Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Continued

When you have completed a lesson, mark your initials or the date or something of that sort in the comment box. That way, I know you did it and that you think you know the material well enough to move on. If you have any problems using the comment boxes, let me know. I have the blogs set up as "moderated" so your comment will not show up, but I will get it in my email.

When you have completed all the lessons for that day, leave a comment on that day's lesson post.

Example Day One .
(I left a comment there to show an example).

On the left sidebar there is a link to the year's schedule, which is going to match Sierra's as much as possible.

Hopefully, we will be able to figure out a way that you can work ahead in a subject if you want to and skip another subject temporarily, as long as you are making progress. If this is something you think you might want to do, let me know so I can figure out a user-friendly way to link the lessons.

Please offer constructive suggestions and comments if you have any. If you see any typos or broken links, for instance, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mark your initials here when you have finished the day's lessons.